Saturday 11 June 2011

Part 2: Departure Day

Recently I was flipping through a camping magazine and found a quote that said: "Mostly awesome with brief periods of terrible".  I'm thinking this is probably a fairly accurate statement, except that the brief periods of terrible will eventually become awesome stories.

Itinerary:
Vancouver to London
London to Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv is a coastal city along the Mediterranean Sea.  From Tel Aviv we travel to the Jerusalem University College (JUC), which is where I will be staying and studying.  I've posted the link for the website below, you should check it out!

http://www.juc.edu/

Though I have had many wonderful adventures in my yellow boots (everything from calm walks for coffee, to watching the tadpoles grow, to midnight adventures, to the Calgary Stampede) they didn't make the cut for the 45 degree weather of Israel.  In regards to the mermaid suit...I am bringing along with me two 'pearl' earrings.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the whole suit didn't make it - I can just imagine the impression that you would leave in full costume sporting a blown up orca.

    God speed in Tel Aviv Hyacinth!

    ReplyDelete